Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are all the Chevrolet dealerships closing or just Bill Heard and Landmark?

I saw that Bill Heard and Landmark Chevrolet is going out of business. I did not purchase a vehicle with either dealerships, but I have a service contract that was initially purchased through Landmark Chevrolet. What will happen with my service contract? I'm assuming it will be honored among other Chevy dealerships if they remain open. If not, should I cancel my service contract?|||Bill Heard Enterprises is closing about 13 of its franchises. You sould contact them about your service contract.|||Only Bill Heard is going belly-up. They are closing not only for slow sales, but also a hefty lawsuit that is in works right now.





Your service contract should be fine as it is either through General Motors or some aftermarket company that has little or nothing to do with the dealership.|||Your Service Contract should be honored by other dealerships. Go to:http://reviews.cnet.com/4024-5_7-6270406鈥?/a>|||Your service contract will be honored @ any Chevy dealer.All bill heard locations in America are closing for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment