Saturday, November 19, 2011

How many Kasey Kahne fans are looking forward to 2012, when Kasey drives a Hendrick Chevrolet?

Do you think he will do a lot better in Cup? Who will be his sponsors? Are you glad he's going to be driving a Hendrick Chevrolet? What's Mark Martin going to be doing in 2012?|||I expect him to do somewhat better. His sponsor will be Farmer's Insurance and the car is ugly as hell. I don't really like Kasey, but mostly because of the attitude he displayed when he left RPM. I'm waiting to see if he changes that at HMS. If he does, then I'll cheer for him. Finally, I've heard that Mark will share a ride with Danica Patrick at Stewart-Haas next season|||i dont know if he will be doing a lot better but maybe he will win a few races next year. well since godaddy may follow danica to stewart haas they are droppin hendrick. they should bring back the jack daniels car. i would love that(: i am glad he will be drivin for hendrick because he will get the best equipment and maybe he will win a few races. martin is waiting to sign with stewart haas as soon as they find a sponsor. he will drive the car that danica drives when she isnt racing. they will both be part-time drivers.|||I think he will do okay, but again he is bringing baggage with him, its a new start Kasey, that means a Hendrick Crew Chief, I think he will do about the same as Mark Martin. I sure hope Smoke can get sponsorship to but Mark in the races that Danica doesn;t drive.





Go 88, 29, 2 in 2011|||Fewer parts will brake. I expect many season a little better than 2009, where he won 2 races and made the chase. At the end of the day, next year I expect three wins, a chase birth, and a Top 7 in the chase.|||It makes no difference to me what he drives. I wish he was still with RPM but I wish him the best of luck. Also I think having the Hendrick horsepower will benefit him.|||I have the feeling an equipment change isn't going to help improve Kahne's talent level or racing instincts.|||Doesn't matter,he will still be known as Kasey Can't

No comments:

Post a Comment