Sunday, November 13, 2011

Does anyone know where I can find chevrolet radio wiring diagrams?

I am trying to install an aftermarket am/fm/cd player in my 2000 chevrolet venture van, but I can't find any of those plug kits that is supposed to make everything line up. This is a mother's day gift for my wife. Can anyone please help?|||this site has never led me wrong





www.installdr.com|||2000 Chevrolet Venture Stereo Information


Constant 12V+ Orange


Switched 12V+ Yellow


Ground Black


Illumination Gray


Dimmer Brown


Antenna Windshield


Front Speakers 5 1/4" Doors


Left Front (+) Tan


Left Front (-) Gray


Right Front (+) Light Green


Right Front (-) Dark Green


Rear Speakers 5 1/4" Tail Gate


Left Rear (+) Brown


Left Rear (-) Yellow


Right Rear (+) Dark Blue


Right Rear (-) Light Blue|||Go to the dealer or google it

No comments:

Post a Comment