Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do i replace the rear hatch struts on my Chevrolet Tahoe?

The struts that hold up the rear hatch door on my 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe are shot. How do I replace them, and where can I find replacement struts at a reasonable price?|||the struts are held in place by a "ball and socket". They should just pop off with a pair of bent needle nose pliers. They will also press on with a little force. Please be careful though, because even when they are worn they have a lot of pressure and will spring out. As far as I know, either the junk yard or the dealership can help you with the parts. I am not sure if anyone carries them aftermarket yet, but you could try jc whitney or lmc truck parts.|||ANY PARTS STORE HAS THEM AND THEY'LL TELL YOU HOW TO INSTALL THEM...

No comments:

Post a Comment