Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are Chevrolet Cobalts girly cars and should men not drive them?

I was just wondering if Chevrolet Cobalts are girly cars. I am a man and I would like onw.|||You have to be about 5'4" short or shorter to fit comfortably in a Cobalt. Which is the average height of a female here in the US. I sat in one last year and I had to tilt my head about 45 degrees to the side to sit in the car. Needless to say I did not rent that car. Rented a Hyundai Elantra. Really nice car. I am waiting for the 2009 Elantra Touring to hit the dealer's floors.


BTW I am 6'1" tall.|||depends on the one you get. the lower models i see all women driveing. but the ss is a beast. i love mine and im 5 7 lol i fit very comfortably =]

Report Abuse


|||They are a little girly.


If you are interested in the size and efficiency, I would recomend the Scions, Honda Fits or Toyota Prius as sporty alternatives that are less girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment