Sunday, November 13, 2011

Is there currently a recall on Chevrolet Cobalts?

My mom called to tell me that my 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt is currently on recall. But the only information I could find on the net was of a recall in 2007. So does anyone know if my car is currently on recall and if it is, what do I do??|||There is not a recall yet, but they are investigating it.|||The NHTSA maintains a database for all automotive related recalls. If you don't find it here, the recall doesn't exist.





Also, if your vehicle is involved in a recall, the manufacturer (Chevrolet) should send you a letter with details of the recall and what you are supposed to do. The manufacturer uses the address of the registered owner using DMV records.





You could also simply pick up the telephone and call your local GM dealer. Give them the VIN number and they will tell you of any recalls on this car. This may be your best bet because this is also who you need to contact to have the recall repairs accomplished.|||type into search box





year model of any car recalls





2006 Chevrolet Cobalt recalls


2006 Chevrolet Cobalt problems





either way wil bring up recalls

No comments:

Post a Comment