Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am interested in a 2005 Chevrolet Malibu, its my first car and im 19! What do u think?

I am looking at the 2005 Chevrolet Malibu and the Malibu Maxx vehicles. I REALLY like the way these cars look not to mention all of the GREAT features that come with these cars at a much lower price than other cars.





This will be my first car and i was wondering what you think of this as my first car? Price is not a problem just not to exceed $10,000.





Thanks!|||take a long look at the malibu maxx Lt. it has a 6" longer wheelbase but is slightly shorter overall than the malibu which gives you a lot more rear seat room, its a 5 door (sports wagon) that can haul a lot more, rear moon roof, reclining rear seats and a SAAB chassis.





try to find a LT with fog lights.





btw malibu's with the V6 get great hwy fuel mileage (30 to 34mpg)|||Reliable transportation, great mileage, and insurance rates will be plenty reasonable for a 19 yo. I really like the MAXX, it just has something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment