Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am painting my 1992 chevrolet silverado, should i take off the lining strip?

I am painting my 1992 chevrolet silverado the laser blue metallic color. Across the truck at the bottom, there is a black and chrome strip. I am designing my truck to be put in truck shows and i am wondering if i should take this strip off, and will it look better? Also, please give me tips on things i can do to make my truck look good . Remember i am painting it laser blue metallic. I want my truck to look like a true racer, without making too many big modifications.|||Remove the strip if you're going to do it right. It will look better without the strip for showing. Lowering it a few inches will help with the 'racer' look also. Do a Google search for NASCAR trucks if you want some appearance ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment