Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I find a replacement front bumper and grille for a White 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS?

My 1991 Chevrolet Camaro is too low to the ground (bought it that way) and certain spots in the road catch my bumper and scrape the paint off. I do not need a new bumper because of the paint, I need it because my present bumper is cracked... I also need a grille because mine has been completely destroyed...





Thanks in advance!|||Car is over 10 years old, so Chevy is not obligated to provide replacement parts anymore.





Check your local auto salvage yard. They should be able to hook you up. They network together to distribute parts nationwide.|||a chevy dealer is a good place to start....ill take 10 points and a pizza|||scrap yard may sound like a stupid answer but you can find nice replacements for cars/trucks if you just ask dont just try one yard try as many as you can for best luck be specific with them also if your old bumper drags then make sure the chassis and suspension is alright cause puting a new bumper on may not be the only problem but since i cant see the car you get to judge good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment