Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the best car between 2006 Honda Accord and 2006 Chevrolet Impala?

What is the best car between 2006 Honda Accord and 2006 Chevrolet Impala?


I am looking to buy a car. Since there a lot going on with the Toyotas, I changed my mind. What is the best car to buy between the 06 Impala and the 06 Honda Accord?|||Actually the Accord gets better mileage, though the Impala isn't much worse. Hondas seem to last longer, not have as many problems, so that's what I'd get. But they're close enough that, really, it comes down to which you like more.|||Well considering your a mexican i would defiantly go for the impala that way they are so easy to soup them out like you Mexicans like to do. don't get me wrong bro i love mexicans!! any who the impala gets way better mileage and they have the BEST carburetors and filter eaters!|||id say honda less hassle and better milliege trust me i have experience|||honda will last longer|||Dodge Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment